Set in the affluent gated Mayakoba resort community, Fairmont Mayakoba Resort & Spa, a AAA 5-Diamond Riviera Maya hotel certified by The Green Forest Alliance and Green Key, offers an unparalleled Mexico spa destination experience within four distinct ecosystems: dune, water canals, tropical forest and mangrove.
The elegant rooms include lagoon and jungle view casitas, some with private rooftop swimming pools, as well as beach area suites located on the Riviera Maya resort’s 47-acre retreat-like setting, and offer private furnished balconies, spa-style bathrooms and luxurious amenities.
Spa enthusiasts indulge in treatments at Willow Stream Spa, including locally inspired experiences, while golfers enjoy playing the 18-hole, par 72, El Camaleón Course, home of the the Mayakoba Golf Classic- Mexico’s only PGA Tour course.
Fairmont Mayakoba resort is located just south of Cancun airport in Playa del Carmen, making it the ideal luxury setting from which to experience nearby Mayan historical sites and ecological parks.
23 Notes/ Hide
- mariannaparres reblogged this from spaindex
- lovinhate reblogged this from spaindex
- dichromejewel likes this
- attiyahsimone likes this
- giomakesyousmile reblogged this from spaindex and added:
- ablondiesdiary likes this
- quim3ra reblogged this from ideasviajando
- oloracloaca reblogged this from ideasviajando
- ivmen3 likes this
- tu-mas-interno-exterior reblogged this from ideasviajando and added:
- danmyourefree reblogged this from imaginationofuniverse
- algotanasi likes this
- imaginationofuniverse reblogged this from ideasviajando
- sempredimoda likes this
- lorna-michelle likes this
- lorna-michelle reblogged this from ideasviajando
- aventuramoslaverdad reblogged this from ideasviajando
- ideasviajando reblogged this from spaindex
- firsttimeuser likes this
- luxuryaccommodations likes this
- transylvanialand reblogged this from spaindex
- transylvanialand likes this
- spaindex posted this